Friday, March 5, 2010

Family's first day

My mom and sister arrived today and I was informed that certain people were expecting me to blog about it so here you go...

They got business class from Chicago to London so they enjoyed that. Their connection at Heathrow was a little tight but they made it to their flight to Edinburgh, which ended up being delayed a bit, so they got to the city a little after 4 pm. I met them at the bus stop then we walked to their hotel, which is nice. After they dropped their stuff off we went to see my flat, then walked around the campus and the city a little before going to dinner at The Elephant House (of course). We finished dinner around 7:30 then went to Favorit for delicious hot chocolate. They went back to their hotel after that because they were jet lagged. I have a 2500 word paper to write so that's what I'll be doing tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment