Monday, May 17, 2010

1st Exam

I just had my first exam, in Scottish History Since 1914. It went alright, definitely better than 16%. The best part about it though was the location. It was in McEwan hall, which is where they have graduations and other big, important events. The room is soooooooo awesome. Here are some pictures I found online:




It's a huge, round, ornately decorated room with levels and levels of balconies and stuff. So cool. I kept wanting to look around because it was so impressive, but I was afraid of being accused of cheating so I restrained myself. It was awesome though, and the grandness of it probably helped me do better on my exam.

When I got back from my exam, I found a homemade scone and a note from Lauren waiting on my desk. That pretty much made my day.

Ok one down, one to go. The school's website seems to have been sorted out so I should be able to get some studying done for my last exam on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment