Saturday, May 29, 2010

The End

This is the last blog post. I'm back in Maryland after a grueling 20 hours of traveling after 1 hour of sleep. I didn't have any problems though, and everything went smoothly. It kind of feels like Edinburgh never happened now...

There's really nothing else to say. The last five months have been incredible. I had extremely high expectations for this semester, and I can honestly say that it was even better than I had hoped. Thanks to you all for reading this blog, I hope you enjoyed it!

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful 5 months of following your adventures. How fun.

    Welcome home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just randomly looked at this today because I haven't in months. I look forward to catching up and having so much nostalgia. Welcome back to the U.S., I know how you feel. You'll never stop missing Scotland, but what an incredible journey!

    ReplyDelete