Friday, May 28, 2010

The Last Day

Today was my last day in Edinburgh. I cannot believe this is the end.

I spent the first part of today packing, then I hung out with people for the rest of the day. We had a nice picnic in the Meadows until it started hailing, then we went back to a flat to hang out for awhile. Lauren and I made some delicious apple raisin scones then. A while later we went out to dinner at a nice restaurant, then we went to a pub for our last get together. Now the goodbyes are said, the bags are mostly packed, and my taxi is booked for 4 am.

I have a 5 hour layover at Heathrow, then my flight should get in to Dulles around 4 pm. I have to finish some packing now then go to bed because I have to wake up in 2 hours. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I can't believe I'm leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment