Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ah exam time....

The school's website, which has all the lecture notes that I need to study for my exams, hasn't been working the last two days (yes, the whole campus is freaking out), but I did do some studying today. Mostly on Wikipedia.

Much more enjoyable though, were the hours I spent on such wonderful websites as stuffwhitepeoplelike.com, todaysbigthing.com, and awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Yesterday the website with all the class notes for studying wasn't working either so I spent a good chunk of time reading over old blog posts. It was so great reading about everything from Day 1, everything that's happened, but it's finally starting to hit me that I'm leaving in 12 days. Leaving. Edinburgh. In 12 days. That is not ok.

But the good news is that I still have a lot of stuff to do and places to visit before I leave so the week and a half after finals will be jam-packed with more tales of Scotland, as well as tales of packing tragedies (What? You mean I won't be able to fit the 7 novels I bought this semester into my suitcase? Uh oh...).

No comments:

Post a Comment